Brand

Lazarus Naturals

Lazarus Naturals

Lazarus Naturals is an Oregon-based CBD brand founded in 2014 with a strong belief that high-quality CBD oil should be available to those who need it most. They are an employee-owned and operated company with an extensive selection of quality, full spectrum and THC-free CBD products offered at affordable prices.

The hemp used to create Lazarus Naturals’ product line is grown on company farms in central Oregon using sustainable, growing practices without the use of any dangerous pesticides, herbicides, or chemicals. While not certified organic, they are shifting to completely organic practices with the objective of being organic certified by 2022. Lazarus Naturals also sources a small portion of the hemp used for the products from local Oregon hemp farms.

Lazarus Naturals uses ethanol extraction methods to extract CBD from their harvested hemp plants. Once extracted CBD goes through further processing where it is diluted using fractionated coconut oil. All of their products are vegan and contain 100% natural ingredients without the use of artificial colors or flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.

All products are tested both in house and by independent third-party labs. Lab test results can be easily accessed for each product on each product page. They maintain the highest industry standards and are part of several national and state hemp industry associations including the Oregon Cannabis Association, Oregon Industrial Hemp Farmers Association, the Oregon Farm Bureau, the American Herbal Products Association, and the US Hemp Roundtable.

With a mission of making CBD accessible to everyone, regardless if they can accord it, Lazarus Naturals offers one of the most generous assistance programs in the CBD industry. Veterans, low income households, and individuals on long-term disability are all eligible for a 60% discount.

They have a wide-range of all natural CBD oil products including full spectrum and THC-free tinctures, capsules, topicals, pet products, CBD-infused coconut oil, RSO, bundle packages, and merchandise.



Base line

Does Lazarus Naturals offer third-party lab test results?

Yes. Third party lab test results are available for all of their products

Yes

Does Lazarus Naturals grow the hemp used to make their products?

Yes

Where does Lazarus Naturals source their hemp from?

Lazarus Naturals cultivates 70% of their own hemp on company-owned farms in Oregon. The remaining 30% is grown by local Oregon farmers.

USA

What type of extraction method does Lazarus Naturals use?

Lazarus Naturals uses ethanol extraction.

Ethanol

Is the hemp used organic and complains with GMP regulation?

No

Is Lazarus Naturals a multilevel marketing company?

No